Lollipop Grape

12"x8" oil on canvas panel I may have mentioned in an earlier post how I embarrassed my family in a public space when I found one of these lollipops and proceeded to pilfer the other flavors. Well, here is the first in the series of five lollipops I acquired in that venture (see picture below). Each lollipop piece is 12"x8" in size and She Who Must Be Obeyed chose the color arrangement you see below and I think She got it spot on. Due to the constraints of this format, I thought it best to show them to you one at a time and in Her recommended order: Grape, Orange, Lime, Lemon, and top it off with Cherry.
  
Posted June 6, 2014


sold • private collection washington, dc

1 comment:

  1. She Who Must Be Obeyed is a compositional Genius. And you , Ray, are a pretty good painter of lollipops.

    ReplyDelete

 
Sign Up!