Izze Bottle and Tang Jar

6"x4" oil on raymar panel So, Spawn Number One comes home with that Izze bottle and says, "Here, paint this." Considering the imp does not drink soda, I was wondering if he was picking up his old man's keen observational powers. It is actually known as scrounging, but keen observational powers sounds so much better, don't you think? And how often do you get to use the word keen, anyway? Enough about the painting and my dreadful vernacular. I found out that my recent car ills (one being it dying on me down in Little Tokyo when it was a lovely 108 degrees outside) were caused by my battery being 10 years old. When my mechanic saw the battery, he said it was a freak for lasting so long. I was really let down. I was hoping for a Super Freak. Ow. (I know that really bad joke dates me, but I couldn't resist.)

Posted September 16, 2014


sold • private collection west hollywood, ca

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Sign Up!