Automatic Electric Telephone

8"x12" oil on canvas panel Here is the last of this series. I milked for all it was worth and you endured it graciously. For that, I thank you. It would appear that I have a tendency to paint in series. This became very apparent to The Spousal Unit when two new pairs of Converse just mysteriously showed up in our house and I had to fall back on my frayed-around-the-edges excuse of them being subjects for my paintings. The only problem with that excuse is that I do, eventually, have to paint them. So, you may have to suffer with a couple more Chuck Taylor low top paintings. Hey, either I torture you or I have to return my shoes, and those shoes aren't going anywhere.

Posted January 15, 2016

sold • private collection duarte, ca


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Sign Up!